Thursday 18 June 2009

160609

There are few things that happen in my working life that make me smile with an inward satisfaction but the recognition given to a genuine and effective partnership this week is one of them. One of the companies I have been working with for the last four years or so has been shortlisted for a 'Partnership' award. Now I'm normally not much of a corporate being when it comes to this sort of thing but in this case I'm making an exception. Why? Because this is a genuine partnership that has been going for ten years and has made demonstrable sustainable safety gains for the men and women who work on the railway infrastructure. So much so that people now take it for granted. The system is so effective it has become a bit of a non-issue. A victim, therefore, of its own success.

No comments:

Post a Comment